The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Code sign error Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I get an error:
Code:
Code Sign error: The identity 'Mac Developer:' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains
I have deleted my old AppStore certificates but nothing changes.

Best regards
Wolf

Can you build and sign other applications for the selected target? If so, look for differences between the application project that works and the one that doesn't. If not, you still have some fighting to do with the Xcode Organizer and Keychain —*make sure to follow the instructions at the developer site on configuring all this (even so, it can be challenging to get things working).