The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question about the Omni License and integrating omnigroup framework Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have 2 question about Omni frameworks(OmniAppKit OmniFoundation OmniBase OmniUI):
1. The Omni frameworks' License are described as "available for use under the terms specified in the Omni Source License (basically the MIT license)", does this mean I can integrate and modify these frameworks source code in our project?
2. Are there private API in these frameworks?Can I submit my app to the iOS App Store using these frameworks?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can integrate these frameworks into your products. No, there should be no private API in the frameworks -- if any creeps in, it is a bug and we'll remove it since our apps ship in the App Store and Mac App Store with these frameworks.