The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jarring pseudo-focus shift after opening tab in background Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
While reading certain sites, especially news sites, I will frequently just click links with the middle button (the scroll wheel in my case) on my mouse to open them in background tabs. With the SP releases, however, I periodically get a strange behavior where everything goes as planned until the background tab finishes loading, at which point its content is shown in the window. When this happens, both the original tab and the new tab are shown highlighted in the tab drawer, and OW acts confused - it's as though it doesn't know what tab has focus. Clicking the original tab again selects it fully and unselects the new tab.

I've run into this on both my desktop and my laptop. Has anyone else seen this?