The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle files sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry if my question was already answered
Do it exist a sync method between Ipad and Mac?
By the way wonderful upgrade

You can drag an drop files from / to your iPad using iTunes

OmniGraffle can send and receive documents through email and iTunes, but it doesn't support syncing documents through the cloud.

(Syncing documents through the cloud is definitely something we'd like to add, it just hasn't made it to the top of our list yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
OmniGraffle can send and receive documents through email and iTunes, but it doesn't support syncing documents through the cloud.

(Syncing documents through the cloud is definitely something we'd like to add, it just hasn't made it to the top of our list yet.)
Any way to turbo-charge cloud support in your list?

My main reason for keeping parallel software like OG & mindmapping or iWork and Office-equivalent is the fact that the latter only allow me with one file only sitting in the cloud.
The iWork approach is even too cumbersome yetis it implies to copy versions back and forth between the cloud and the iPad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussommer@mac.com View Post
Any way to turbo-charge cloud support in your list?
Email the support ninjas and let them know you'd like to see this added - requests with more customer emails attached tend to get higher priority. Thanks!

Considering the attention and creativity you already put in the OG Ipad and the growing interest to substitute the portable computers with the Ipad, i think syncronising a main tool to place in top of the next upgrade.
Despite, the Ipad will remain only a reader of file and dont need all your efforts to create a full application.