The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sidebar small after switching from project to context to project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry

I have read some postings about this problem in OF 1.8, but my english is not so good. So I not sure that I have understand solutions.
I need a width sidebar in view projects.
I need a small sidebar in view context.

If I switch from width sidebar project to context mode the sidebar change it width smaller. If I switch back to project view, the sidebar than is to small.

I that normal behavior of OF ?
I'm not sure that this behavior was in OF 1.7 ?

I don't use perspectives in the past.

Jochen

Happy to help, but I am not near my Mac at the moment, so I'm worried that I will not remember the menu items correctly. If you email us, we'll be happy to help - sorry for the delay!

I send email to help service

Now it work better but

If I change from project view to context view and back to project view, the red color marks defective, see screenshot,
I change the sidebar to see the marks complete and save this now again, there is the same problem.

I wrote this also to help servive

Jochen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OF-Perspective-Project-2.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1587  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen View Post
I send email to help service

Now it work better but

If I change from project view to context view and back to project view, the red color marks defective, see screenshot,
I change the sidebar to see the marks complete and save this now again, there is the same problem.

I wrote this also to help servive

Jochen
Support wrote me that behavior is a bug and will fix in future

Jochen