The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How can I export stencils? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to share the .gstencil i created with a visio user. is there any way to export them?

i tried hitting "export" but nothing happened.

help would be much appreciated!

Laura

Export is only available when a file is open, and then it operates on that file, so I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do.

If you have the .gstencil file open for editing you can export to Visio XML as usual.

If you have the stencil only in the Stencils palette right-click on it and choose Edit Stencil or Edit Copy.