The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Start-up perspective problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I understand that OF should open with the screen as it was when i last closed it. And indeed that appears to be the case if i simply apple-Q OF and then re-open.

However if i shut down my computer then restart, OF opens with some miscellaneous screen (the same one each time, but not the one i want).

Does this sound normal? Any suggestions on changing this?
Thanks!

Last edited by djc0; 2008-07-22 at 09:30 AM..

Anyone else have this problem, or is there something funky going on with my version? (latest omnifocus, as well as latest OSX on a PPC G4)

I see this as well. In particular, after it has reloaded the database from the server (which was supposed to be fixed in a 1.1. update I think but doesn't look to have been yet).

I've seen something like this, but haven't narrowed it down to a specific cause. It don't think it is purely related to how OF shuts down, though that seems to be part of it. If the problem is reproducible on your machine, be sure to report it with Help --> Send Feedback.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc0 View Post
if i shut down my computer then restart, OF opens with some miscellaneous screen (the same one each time, but not the one i want).
This happens to me, but every morning, it's a different screen. I have my screens set up as Perspectives, so I just click a button, and I'm off to the races.

.:popcornFlix:.