Check this post for more info. (About to merge this thread with that one, but wanted to post here first so you get all the relevant notifications.)
2011-09-24, 12:19 AM
1) I don't much use columns, so no.
2) Bold/italic/coloured text support would be nice, but beyond thatůmeh.
3) Don't often use attachments, either.
4) Editing is the point for me. I use it to take notes in meetings, organise my thoughts for projects/designs/etc., and write up scripts for presentations, among other things. I want to be able to do bits of work without having to bring the iPad or laptop (e.g. at a pub waiting for mates before a metal gig).
5) I'm OK with managing my syncing myself, as I do with the iPad version. Really good merging of changes would be nice, but I manage without it in the iPad & Mac versions.
Other suggestions? DropBox support (on iPad, too).
That works as a first step. Once I have synced that to the Mac and finished the job, this note is gone - but may be relevant to the following project. So I have to copy the context into OO where I store all this notes (and comments in a second column).
Not quite the elegant style I was thinking of, but it works, yes.
2011-09-24, 05:39 AM
Though if you actually check out psidnell's links, yet another conclusion might be reached ;)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Any plan for a OmniOutliner for iPhone?||Onmi||OmniOutliner 3 for Mac||3||2013-09-29 05:10 PM|
|LogMeIn for OmniOutliner on iPhone||random1destiny||OmniOutliner 3 for Mac||0||2010-08-17 07:51 AM|
|iPhone OmniOutliner||MacSparky||OmniOutliner 3 for Mac||45||2008-12-31 12:35 PM|
|omnioutliner on iPod touch or iPhone||bas42||OmniOutliner 3 for Mac||1||2008-01-06 07:13 AM|
|iphone + omnioutliner = devastating||tobyspark||OmniOutliner 3 for Mac||2||2007-01-13 08:40 PM|