The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Arrange toolbar items to the right Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This might be a minor issue and is not TOO important ... X-) But for "nice outfit" reasons ;-) I'd like to be able to put some toolbar items to the right end of the toolbar instead of all icons being arranged from left to right.

This could be done as follows: If there is more space in the toolbar than is needed for the particular item to be added: When dragging it to the end of left-to-right arranged items, let it be arranged left-to-right, when dragged to right end of the toolbar or to the left end of right-to-left arranged items. arrange it right-to-left. If, given the size of the window, there is only space left for one icon, use default left-to-right.

Again: Not really important, but would be nice to have. ;-)

I use the Flexible Space option to make that work.

You're right, that does the trick.

Thanks.