The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

omnifocus:/// url for Inbox? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

In my daily review, I have an action to process my inbox and would like to add a url (e.g. omnifocus:///) in the notes for the inbox to quickly jump to this.

Anyone know what the link for this is? I can't work it out. I do link to perspectives e.g. omnifocus:///perspective/Today but don't know what the equivalent is for the inbox...

Thanks

Anyone?

omnifocus:///Perspective/Inbox should work...

Doesn't seem to work for me... Other perspectives do....

You did capitalize "Inbox", right? Perspective names are case-sensitive... I would check that you've still got an Inbox perspective, and that you're spelling it the same way in the perspective URL as it is in the Perspectives window.

I just created a completely new account with OmniFocus 1.8.2 and verified that clicking on omnifocus:///Perspective/Inbox created a new Inbox window, so it should be possible to get it working for you, too.

Yes I got it working on the Mac - but not on the iPhone...

I've experimented with creating a fresh inbox perspective but given that the iPhone only seems to like context-based perspectives, I can't seem to quite re-create the inbox view per se....