The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Broken line for time course Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Okay, I know that this is a no-brainer but I cannot for the life of me figure how to make a broken line in a time-course I am drawing to indicate various times. I have enclosed a sample of a broken line so that you have an idea what the devil I am talking about. Thanks so much for any help!
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_01.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	376  

If I understand you correctly, what you have to do is line up two lines, and choose the appropriate endpoint from the line tab of the "lines and shapes" inspector (under the "inspectors" menu). I hope the attached image is instructive.

Payam

FANTASTIC!!!!! See, I KNEW it was an easy fix but just couldn't come to it from that point - I was looking for a single line where two lines provide the perfect fix! Thanks philonous!!!
:O)
Mike

Anytime. Yes, I've tackled this problem before.