The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Image import to MS Word (MAC) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is anyone able to help with the right configuration, or a freeware bridge application, that will help me put high quality OG diags into word documents. At present, my best option is to export to visio and then 'cut- paste special' into word.

However, after recently returning to Macs after an extended absence, if I can avoid being forced back to PCs for this task (a daily occurrence for me) I'd really like to.

I have tried most of the export options, none of which gave satisfactory results.

thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give.

gavin