The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't "Go to Today" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there...

I have a MS Project sheet that is acting funny. Other earlier versions of it have behaved just fine, so it might be something with this particular version. The two big things are:

1. I can't "Go to Today" - it's grayed out.
2. The name of the sheet opens up as "Untitled", even though the file has a name.

Do either of these conditions ring a bell for anyone? The file's not locked, and I have adequate permissions.

Thanks.

"Go to Today" is grayed out if "Today" is already visible on the gantt chart. If you scroll away so that "Today" isn't visible then it should work.

MS Project files that are imported into OmniPlan will show up as "Untitled". It's only after you save it as an OmniPlan file that the title shows up.

If it's not working as I described, please send us an email at omniplan@omnigroup.com. Thanks!