The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sort order in custom perspective changed?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just installed the last update (1.7.2) of OmniFocus for iPhone, and I noticed that the sort order of items in a Due-Date-sorted custom perspective is now last on top. It used to be first on top, and I have puzzled and puzzled how to reverse to that, but I couldn't find it. I hope this is not a bug, because I like this new sort order!!

Never mind, this morning after reloading the app I noticed the usual sort order has returned. Seems like a bug that after installing the update sort order was reversed.

But it still would be nice to have the option to reverse sort order!

There has been a bug for some time where the sort order of the first perspective used after launching the app would "stick" and be applied to subsequent perspectives. It was fixed for the iPad, but I don't know if that change has made it into the iPhone app yet.