The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

This line is 36 inches, for scaling other items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was thinking of putting OG to work helping lay out a new office space. I have a scan of the layout of the space but I have no dimensions. I can assume the front door is 36 inches wide, so I've drawn a line in OG over the doorway and this line is 17/32 inches long.

Is there a way I can tell OG that 17/32 = 36 and then it can help me draw rectangles to scale that match the size of desks I need to fit?

Thanks.

I believe this is a PRO feature only (not sure though).... You can use the Canvas Size Inspector to set a "Custom" scale. That should do what you are looking for.