The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Folders for contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there

When I have to choose the context for a to do I have to open up a longish list of contexts

If this were a collapsable folder structure it would be a lot easier to navigate and find the right context - having just one long list is a drag after a while

Also - is there any way to assign a context to a to do with a hotkey? I'm sure many of us only generally use about 3-5 context regularly, would be cool do be able to assign some with a key press

In fact the only bad thing I could say about OmniFocus is that I feel like I have to use my mouse too much