The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Select text from 2 items? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to select one block of text from the middle of one item through the middle of the next item (so that I can copy and paste it elsewhere). I have to select the portion I want of the first item, copy it and paste it, then go to the second item, and select that text to copy and paste.

I know I can select both items in their entirety in one step, but can I make a selection from, say, the 2nd half of the 1st item through the 1st half of the 2nd item in one step?

Sorry no, that's not possible.

Got it. I'd love to see that capability in a future version, though.

Thanks much,

rb