The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MobileMe or free WebDav? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm still subscribing to MobileMe, simply because of the ease of storing a large quantity of reference material that can be accessed from within OmniFocus. For example, I have a great many files stored on my iDisk, adding an active link in the notes field of an action means that these files will open in OF's own browser.

However, if all you need is a cloud backup of your OF database, have you considered the free OmniSyncServer?

Just a thought!

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-12-03 at 12:43 AM..

Please also remember that with Mobile me, you can backup your contacts, calendars if you want, your email. It also offers other features if you wish to use them.

I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's not just a file store.

Also, don't forget that if you use Mail on the desktop you can sync all your iPhone and iPad Notes to the Mail Notes system. It's really nice (but would be nicer with some hierarchical structure or Tags support)