The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus gets a task out of every download Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Weeks ago (or maybe months) I started a script(?) or some modification and now every download comes into my OF inbox as a task....

How could I get this one out of my setup? Canīt remember what I did there....

Thanks!

Probably a Folder Action script in your Downloads folder (or wherever your downloads go). Select the folder in the Finder, right-click on it to bring up the Services menu (or use the gear menu) and choose Folder Actions Setup... to get the controls. Find the folder in the list and uncheck the box that enables the action you no longer desire.

You made my day. Thanks.

Easiest way is not the easiest seen.