The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Graffle Viewer? [A: Exists - after trial mode expires, app supports opening/viewing docs.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Have you (OmniGroup) thought about creating a GraffleViewer app?
Would be a handy little app to put on the mac app store.

I use omnigraffle a lot, but work with others who don't.
It would be handy if they could view my diagrams without editing,
without me having to embed them in some document.

+1 for this request I have kind of just done my own thing with Omnigraffle but sometimes it is nice to be able to collaborate with others.

We have a viewer app available - it's the versions of OmniGraffle you can download from our website. Once the 14-day trial runs out, you can still open documents. You just can't edit/print/export them. Hope that helps!