The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Why can't sync happen locally if this app can do it? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello, I was one of the many waiting in anticipation for the iPhone OmniFocus, and I'm really quite pleased with the app. However, the syncing requires either some Unix-Fu that is beyond me or shelling out for MobileMe (which I've done, at least for the 60 day trial in the hopes something can be developed before then).

I realize that the walled garden of the iPhone presents some problems with regard to syncing, but if an app like FileMagnet can wirelessly sync with a desktop client, then why can't iPhone OmniFocus sync wirelessly with desktop OmniFocus?