The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing a frame? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can you print a page in a frameset?

I mean, not the entire frameset, just one of the panes?

It's not often it happens, but sometimes a site will have a navigation frame fixed on the left and a scrolling frame of content on the right.

I see no way to print this. For example:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/htm..._3.html#158475

Well, OmniWeb should just print your active frame instead of trying the whole frameset. On some sites you can right-click on the portion you want printed and open it in a new window and then print from there. Unfortunately that isn't working here (it reloads the frameset).

Quote:
Well, OmniWeb should just print your active frame instead of trying the whole frameset.
Yes, but on this example when I chose "Print" it printed the frameset, the visible part (almost like a screen-shot).

Sorry, I meant that as, "The current behavior sucks, this is how we should be working". OmniWeb doesn't do this now, but it should be as the current screenshot like result is almost always useless.

... but sometimes I do want to print the whole frameset. So this should be an option in the print dialog.