The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Printing out a Single Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All.

I am wondering if it is possible to either print out a single Project from within OF or if there are any tricked up ways to get the information out onto some card stock so I can mark it up and review.

I guess for starters I can collapse certain tasks within a Project if i don't want to print out too much information but are there other things that can be done?

Thanks.

Oops. Looks like printing out a single project is much easier than I have been used to elsewhere.

Are there any tricks or scripts or easy ways to do anything extra special by way or printing?

Not sure exactly what I have in mind but thought to ask.

thanks.