The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OO Column Formats - IP (and MAC) Addresses? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

First post, so please be gentle.

I'm seriously pondering OO (already have Plan, Focus, Graffle, Sketch - but no money or life...).

I've found a real need for recognising what IP addresses are (including subnet representations like blah.blah.blah.0/24) and being able to intelligently validate, filter and sort them.

Unless I've been living under a rock, I haven't found a good solution in the spreadsheet world (AKA XL).

I note that OO has numeric, date etc, including the ability to sort (just like a spreadsheet), but it misses out on the above.

In the age of the "interweb", does anyone else share my loneliness?

MAC Addresses would be good too, but IPs would earn a cigar.

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited by pnm; 2012-01-30 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Syntactic sugar