The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Exporting shows completed items incorrectly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i have tried both plaintext and HTML export, but in both completed items are shown the same as everything else. note that i don't want to hide completed items, i want them to show as completed. a simple strikethrough would suffice. i cannot even custom style HTML as the documentation suggests, since completed items are given the same style and class as uncompleted items.

is there something i don't know, or is this just a bug/oversight?

any suggestions on what to do in the meantime?