The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request: differentiate repeating actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm finally migrating from iGTD to OF (the migration applescript worked great) and re-arranging my projects and actions to fit in more with the OF features.

I spent quite a few minutes searching for the option/icon/whatever to see which actions are recurring, but I see there's none. Is there a reason why?

In any case, here's my request to either add an optional column that helps me see at a glance which items are recurring; or just add a style and I'll figure out a different color for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy View Post
I spent quite a few minutes searching for the option/icon/whatever to see which actions are recurring, but I see there's none. Is there a reason why?
Omni just hasn't gotten to it yet, I suspect. It's a long standing request. Use Help --> Send Feedback to be sure your "vote" gets added to the request in Omni's bug/feature database.

Curt

Thanks! I sent the request and I'll make sure I keep doing it for future requests :)