The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What's the best replacement for calendar syncing? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sorry, I must have been feeling a bit Grumpy when I wrote that. :)

Anyway, to be honest I've only been using Omni products since last Summer but one thing that's crystal clear is that OmniGroup is not one of those companies that releases a quick stream of minor fixes and updates for their products. Releases are few and far between for them. I don't know if it's because they're understaffed, overstreched, or just plain slow. Maybe they have a very long regression test cycle? Or perhaps they like to put a lot of time into the research and design aspect? Whatever the reason, it seems clear that changes will come in their own sweet time and OmniGroup is not in the habit of pre-announcing their intentions or timelines. It's unfortunate but understandable.

Last edited by GrumpyDave; 2011-03-09 at 08:12 AM..