The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Count of items in a perspective? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

My daily review process seems to have evolved into looking at all of my next actions and flagging the ones that I want to do today. So I am in my Flagged perspective pretty much all the time, which groups by context everything that's flagged.

Is there a way to display a count of how many actions I have flagged? It's not critical, it just might be helpful if I have bitten off more than I can chew, so to speak, which I could see by looking at a count of total items in the perspective.

Thanks,
Robin