Mine looks like I'm connected and syncing fine, but when I look at what's happening on the WebDAV server, I have lots of "in-progress" files being created.
Hopefully yours is working better than mine.
Also, the :2077 is appropriate for http, the secure port for https is probably :2078.
Unfortunately, I also discovered what you describe. Syncing appears to be successfully occurring, but upon comparing new OF projects on the desktop to the iPhone, they aren't appearing.
I was able to verify that AFTER a sync (either via iphone or desktop), the .ofocus database file in my WebDAV folder is showing modification times as expected. Everything appears to be working as expected. But alas, new tasks/projects/etc added to Device A prior to syncing are not appearing in Device B after sync.
This is very frustrating. Though I realize the voodoo necessary to make this happen is nothing short of magical. I'll look forward to learning how to resolve this. For now, OF will just sit on my iPhone until i can properly sync it with my Mac.