The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I'm a new user and love it...but... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there--I'm a new user to OmniFocus and it is the answer I've been searching for...for years. I purchased both the iPhone App as well as the desktop version and life was slowly coming into 'focus'. I opened my computer this morning and my desktop version looked substantially different than when I left it last night. A myriad of phone calls/emails etc. that I had entered into Omnifocus have since vanished. I have no idea where they are, are they hidden somehow? Strangely enough, they are still present on my iPhone. I imagine, as a newbie, I've pressed a button or cleared a field that I wasn't supposed to. Needless to say, I've prevented my iPhone from syncing automatically with MobileMe until I figure out what happened.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Scott

Last edited by scottm; 2010-08-09 at 08:12 AM..

My guess is that you accidentally focused on just a portion of your database. To see everything again, choose "All Items" from the Perspectives menu.

Hope this helps!