The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus calendar workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Two comments:

- drag/drop ist perfectly possible between OF and the calendar of choice! Just make sure you are currently using the cal the task is determined for and drag from OF into week / month view... I also use Optimal Layout to shortcut-arrange the OF/busycal windows to vertically split my screen into two landscape views

- with busycal You can access your OF calendar(settings/sync/publish due reminders as a calendar , I am using CalDAV to sync OF with my Mac at work) that You can optionally create- it will publish as separate calendar giving you an additional and automatic overview of your task due dates without the usual ical sync or similar... also, untimed/unscheduled tasks stay off...

I like Mark Forster's "Day/Weeks/Month" technique, which I've run through OF by using expiring due dates. http://www.markforster.net/blog/2010...working-o.html