The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parallel vs Sequential Action Groups Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just downloaded the iPad update. I like the home button, and probably the other changes, but I can not believe OG didn't add parallel or sequential setting to action groups. This seems so fundamental... I can do it with my iPhone and Mac, why not my iPad? I'm familiar with the work around, but it's a PIA. Please fix this soon.

+1 I would also very much like to see this. It seems more like an omission than anything else, seeing as OF for iPad already respects the setting, and can edit it for projects.

I reported this as 545217 on July 12, before you could even drag and drop actions in OmniFocus, and was told it was planned to be fixed in 1.1. Evidently it wasn't. Be sure to send in your feedback (preferably referencing that number) so that there is a better chance of seeing this addressed!