The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jumping to the top and end of a page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, my title basically explains what I'm trying to do. It's something that's always frustrated me, but I've never done anything. As the tabs are vertical, the key commands "Command-Up" and "Command-Down" are mapped to switching between tabs, superseding usually "Top of page" and "end of page" commands. I've messed around with a few variations on the key command but Option-Up/Down, for instance, only goes up or down a few lines. I'm using a AluBook G4, if that helps. Thanks!

Try Home and End. Those are the typical top/end of page commands. That should be fn+left arrow and fn+right arrow on your albook's keyboard.

As well as Home and End, spacebar and shift-spacebar can also be used to jump to bottom and top respectively

Thanks for the help guys :) Especially the spacebar trick (which I've probably realized by accident), as I was looking for a one-hand shortcut.