The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Downloads window closes itself the first time it's opened Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The first time I manually open the Downloads window after launching OmniWeb, it immediately closes itself. If I then open it a second time, it stays open. I'm fairly certain it's related to the "Hides when no downloads are active" option, which I have enabled.

A very insignificant bug, but a bug nonetheless.

Running 5.7 SP1 (v614.0.94849), but it's actually been around for quite awhile now. I just never bothered to mention it before, cause, well, it's not really that big a deal.

Hi, yes, this is a problem that has been floating around for a while. We have a bug open on the problem.