The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any Updates to OD on the Horizon? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Been hoping for some of the new features people suggested in this thread. OD hasn't had an upgrade except for bug fixes in a while.

I know you were busy with OmniPlan and OmniFocus (Got them both, by the way & lovin' it!), and then all the Leopard upgrades... but....

Key things are dual screen capability, multiple plug-in support, key repeaters (like Mousepose), changed default key commands so they don't conflict with Spaces, and the ability to switch plug-ins on the fly.

I love OD, and adding these things would make it the undisputed King of presentation assistance software!

I may sound greedy, but I'm not. I'm just askin'! :)

I agree with you. OmniDazzle seems to have been forgotten. Any updates in the works? Even if it develops slowly, that's better than it being dropped. I hope it's still got some "development life" in it.

OmniDazzle hasn't been dropped, but there isn't an update coming in the immediate future. (We're stretched kind of thin at the moment. But looking to hire..)