The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

insertion point moves in expanded input pane Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Selecting the expanded entry pane (or whatever it's called: the little plus in the upper right corner) moves the insertion point.

Zoomed Text Editor. It does the same here. Does it do it in 5.1?

I assume you see the same thing as I do - it moves to the end of the text when you zoom?

Yeah, that's the bug.

I will file a bug report.