The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reminders not showing in iPad iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

On OF for Mac I have selected ical syncing for reminders, and this is synced to my MobileMe account in iCal on my Mac. On my iPhone iCal, the OF Reminders calendar has appeared in the list and is syncing with no problems. However, on my iPad, the OF calendar has appeared in the list, but the reminders aren't showing in iCal (I've made sure that i have ticked the calendar to appear.)

I've tried resetting it a few times, but it's not working.

I've also tried setting up a separate subscribed calendar in Settings on my iPad but that's not working either.

I've got the latest iOS on both iPhone and iPad.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!