The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Question about how syncing works when the app is closed ... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Let's say that I open OF on the iPhone, quickly change the status of a few items, and maybe enter in a new item as well. Nothing too crazy, but I do make some changes.

The sync is taking place, as the indicator says that it's going. Before the icon stops spinning, I lock the screen using the top button.

The sync would continue, yes? I got a weird (but easily fixable) sync conflict after this (the newly added task did not show up, but the status was changed for the two items I checked off), and just wanted to make sure that the sync would indeed finish if I lock the screen (but leave the app open).

(To clarify, when I say 'sync conflict', I mean the sync does not show up completely on my desktop copy of OF when I open it later.)

Last edited by danielandrews; 2008-07-15 at 12:56 PM..