The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error importing from iDisk Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just bought OmniOutliner for iPad.
I clicked on the 'tray with arrow' icon and inputted my MobileMe details.

I got this message...

"Could not access the WebDAV location <https://idisk.me.com/MY-ACCOUNT-NAME@me.com>.
Please make sure that the location set in your Sync preferences actually exists."

What do I do now to fix this? (I've opened my iDisk on a second Mac and it's working fine.)

Last edited by Brian; 2011-05-16 at 06:17 PM..

Don't put you entire mail address as your username. Get rud of the @me.com part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCatMachine View Post
Don't put you entire mail address as your username. Get rud of the @me.com part of it.
Thanks, that worked! I can now view and edit an OmniOutliner file created on my Mac.

Chris, I edited your post to hide your actual email address. Unfortunately, spammers have computer programs out there that travel the web looking for email addresses they can add to their databases.