The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF-iPhone needs just one simple thing added: contact book integration button Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I agree completely. It would be ideal if we could contact in a context that is easy to get in touch with my phone list @. Now we have close contact open OmniFocus, do not forget the number, close contact, open OmniFocus, open the action, and I hope you remember the number and type in notes.

I am manually entering phone numbers in the notes field and though these show up as links in OF for iPhone 2.0.2, I can't click on them to make a call. When I click I get a cursor between the numbers to edit text.

I also agree that contact integration would be an awesome feature.

I'd love to see OmniFocus become a complete PIM. The closest I've seen is Pocket Informant 3 for iOS. I've played with it on a friend's iPad and was pretty impressed. It combines a calendar, tasks, and contacts into one app.

But I'm too embedded in OmniFocus to want to disrupt my current workflow. Perhaps I'll revisit Pocket Informant after the holiday season.

Maybe one day, we'll see OmniFocus expand and integrate contacts and a more robust calendar function.