The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Yet another noob question about children styles. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Currently, when I select a row and apply a named style each subsequent row is given that same style. Where can I change this setting, so that the next added row does not pick up the named style?

I've unchecked "When adding a row, use the siblings' style" under preferences, but this did not yield the desired outcome.

If I just select the text within a row (not the row itself), and then apply a named style the children do not inherit the parent style (which is what I want). I would like for this action to work when selecting a row and applying a style, instead of, or in addition to, selecting text and applying a style.

This is a bug that should be fixed in the next release. Unchecking the "When adding a row, use the siblings' style" pref should do what you want.