The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

HELP w/ PowerPoint/ppt exporting!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All -

I'm trying to find a (relatively) painless way to export my Graffle images into a format that the rest of the office can use/edit, and most importantly the image in ppt must give them the ability to edit any/all lines/boxes/words/etc.

Does such a capability exist? I've tried every way I know to export into powerpoint, while also retaining all aspects of the design, but no luck so far.

Do I have any option at all?!?

Thanks for your quick replies to this plead for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missiled
I'm trying to find a (relatively) painless way to export my Graffle images into a format that the rest of the office can use/edit
I may be wrong, but I don't think there is an easy way of doing this. If you need Graffle-only images I think the best way to do it is the make the individual elements on separate layers, then export a layer at a time. After that, reassemble in ppt and add text boxes.

Definitely not elegant, and hopefully someone with a better understanding of the app will be along shortly!