The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > Kinkless Getting Things Done
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Calendar pop up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a hack to make one of the date columns show a "date picker" when you click on the cell (such as start date, end date, etc.). I thought this would be a perf option in Omni, but I can't find it if it is.

Thanks,

Scott
jscottchristianson@mac.com

That's been requested by a few other people too. We haven't decided which shiny things will fit best in 4.0, but this might make the list. Meanwhile, depending on what dates you need to enter, it might save you a little effort knowing you can type things like "today" "tomorrow" and "last friday" in those date columns and Outliner will turn it into a regular date.