The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I export from OP and import into Google Sites? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know nothing about HTML but I noticed that you can export from OmniPlan in HTML format and was wondering if you could then post your plan on something like Google Sites. If not, what is the HTML option generally used for?

I don't use Google Sites so I'm not familiar with how they handle custom content, but the HTML site can be stored on a server and as long as your URL points to the index.html file within the HTML Report folder that OmniPlan generates it should be displayed as a website in any modern web browser.

I was wondering this myself! This would be a great feature if the HTML could be exported to a webpage or Google Site. I've tried using the Gantt chart tool in Google Sites, with the spreadsheet as a backend, and just got fed up. OmniPlan is a lot more powerful.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A FEATURE REQUEST!