The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image attachments on iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I upgraded to the "deuce" recently, one of the reasons being I thought I could enhance my workflow...

I unfortunately still get a lot of paper handed to me in my job... my idea was to be able to snap a picture with the iPad camera and attach that to a task...

While that's certainly possible (let's forget for a second that the iPad has an unforgivably bad camera)... the postage-stamp-size preview that omnifocus gives you is, well, pointless.

Anyone know of any way to make that bigger, or should I submit a request for that? I really thought this would be a nice addition to the omnifocus workflow.

You can go to the Photos app, see the images in their full glory, then copy and paste into the attachment list in OF...unfortunately, you get a somewhat less descriptive name that way, though the other is no masterpiece, either!

how can i attach a image with my ipad?

The 4th tab when entering/editing an action is for attachments. Tap the camera icon and your iPad photo albums open to let you pick the image you want