The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal Synch not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have tried for weeks to get OF to synch with iCal to no avail. I keep getting the error message "Unable to Push Calendar."

HELP!

A major update to iCal synchronization is coming soon, hopefully this update will solve the problem for you.

Thanks! I shall eagerly look forward to the update…

Quote:
Originally Posted by prider View Post
I keep getting the error message "Unable to Push Calendar."
I have found that on my much-loved but now underpowered little 12" PowerBook, I sometimes have to free up memory by closing programs to get Sync to work.

Lenore

I have been synching fine. I upgraded to Leopard. I was still synching fine, but due to some non-tech issues I needed to start over. So I deleted all of my todos. This was tricky because I'd delete in mail and OF and one or the other would restore them. ugh!

Anyhow, I finally got them to go away, but now I cannot push to ical. No idea why or what I did. And .mac continues to want to restore the calendar items. Help would be wonderful!