The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Great app so far Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been an alpha user since the very beginning. And I've got to say, this wait has been trying my patience ;) But as I've been using the app more and more, getting more of my life into it, I can really say I'm thankful for the time and restraint the Omni Group is putting into its development.

It's remarkable and how stable and functional this app really is for an alpha. Especially considering some of the other, extremely bug-ridden GTD apps out there right now claiming to be at version 1+ already! (Ahem, I'm looking at you iGTD and Midnight Inbox.)

Thanks guys and keep up the great work. I'm rooting for OmniFocus--it's already an become indispensable part of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muldoonj View Post
Thanks guys and keep up the great work. I'm rooting for OmniFocus--it's already an become indispensable part of my life.
I second that. I find OmniFocus stable and functional enough right now that I use it fulltime for all my tasks and projects. It is already awesome.