The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Webkit and Scripts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Certain pages have scripts that slow down Safari and OW dramatically. I think this is another one
http://themes.wordpress.net/?view_ty...nt_per_page=32

How is this issue being addressed by Apple? I think we all know that www.expedia.com is simply not navigable in Webkit.

Without being a regular user of either site, it is difficult to know what you mean. A very quick browse around expedia.com didn't prove at all problematic to me... what am I missing? The wordpress site didn't appear to render correctly (the buttons were overlaying the thumbnails) but speed didn't seem to be a problem. Note - I didn't have time to try out e.g. Firefox for comparison...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
Without being a regular user of either site, it is difficult to know what you mean. A very quick browse around expedia.com didn't prove at all problematic to me... what am I missing?
On the home page, when type in the "leaving from" then tab to "going to" I get a SBB. That said, it used to be MUCH worse and I don't experience any issues in WebKit nor Safari. I had actually quit using a Mac to surf expedia.