The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle 5.0 stencil in 4.0 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I still use Omnigraffle 4.2.2 because I still work on Tiger.
Last week I downloaded a stencil from graffletopia (Yamaha Design) and this one doesn't work because there are sections in it.
How can I use the 5.0 stencils in 4.2.2?
Thanks in advance. Marco

Stencils with multiple canvases will only display the first canvas in OmniGraffle 4, however you can edit the stencil to get all the content on one canvas if so desired.

Hope that helps,

Oh thanks. I didn't saw the multiple canvases in the edit stencil last week. It isn't the most elegant solution but it works :).