The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus URL Scheme Link to Map View? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried finding a list of OmniFocus URL endpoints but so far unsuccessful. (This could be because this page http : // wiki.akosma.com/IPhone_URL_Schemes is not working…) If there is one, I'd be happy to be pointed to it. Right now, I'm mostly looking for a way to link to the map/location view in iOS OmniFocus. Is this available?

I assume after a year and a half that this is not possible?